DURATION : 1 YEAR (PART TIME)
The Cisco CCNA Security certification meets the needs of IT professionals who are responsible for network security including Security Administrators, Network Security Support Engineers and Network Security Specialists. The certification confirms your entry-level skills for developing a security infrastructure, recognizing threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigating security threats.
The CCNA Security designation validates skills including installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure.
The CCNA Security Certification course covers concepts such as:
1. Describing and listing mitigation methods for common network attacks
2. Mitigation methods for Worm, Virus, and Trojan Horse attacks
3. Describing the Cisco Self Defending Network architecture
4. Securing Cisco routers using the SDM Security Audit feature
5. Using the One-Step Lockdown feature in SDM to secure a Cisco router
6. Securing administrative access to Cisco routers
7. Setting strong encrypted passwords
8. Securing administrative access to Cisco routers
9. Configuring multiple privilege levels
10. Securing administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring role based CLI
11. Describing the features of TACACS+ and RADIUS AAA protocols
12. To defining network based vs host based intrusion detection
13. Prevention and IPS technologies
14. Attack responses and monitoring options
At SayPBS Networking Academy, we do our best to provide the highest quality training possible. Our trainers ensure that you are professionally trained for the CCNA Security Certification certification during the the CCNA Security Certification course.
What makes us unique is our ability to provide practical training with deep insight into the real world, making you capable to handle the challenges in the practical world because this certification is considered a key requirement for the following jobs:
1. Planning and design of secure networks
2. Implementation and configuration of secure networks
3. Verification and troubleshooting related jobs for network security